Reports to: Human Resource
Serve as communication hub for the Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions Program.
- Responsible for the reception area ensuring the areas are kept safe, tidy and that a welcoming and professional image is portrayed at all times.
- Maintain administrative office supplies and ordering.
- Maintain on call log and communication with answering service.
- Answer incoming calls, greet walk-in traffic and refer to appropriate staff/dept.
- Is knowledgeable of all policies and procedures related to job performance.
- Maintains vendor sign in log.
- Sort, deliver and date stamp incoming mail daily.
- Responsible for complying with CWHP financial procedures for the contents of check or cash deposits/donations.
- Acceptance of donated goods and ensuring that they are directed to the correct department/person.
- Generates and mails bereavement letters as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in electronic communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of patient staff and agency information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Demonstrates proficiency & accuracy in MS Office
- Able to function within a team concept as well as individually
- Must be able to sit for up to two – three hours of time.
- Must be able to lift equipment weighing up to 15 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work in a variety of positions including but not limited to stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, sitting etc.
- Must have dependable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Able to become BLS certified and maintain certification.