Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions can provide you with:
- Information about services we offer, including support group days and times.
- Educational training in techniques such as transfers, nutrition, dressing, etc.
- Trained volunteers to offer support and respite to you and your loved one.
- Assistance with making decisions regarding health care, advance directives, Power of Attorney.
- A safe place to express your feeling about caring for your loved one, through private counseling or support groups.
- Assistance with finding other resources within the community that can provide support.
- A supportive, trusting environment for you, your family and your loved ones.